You only want what’s best for your family—and certainly clean, drinkable water is at the top of that list. While you may think that tap water is generally fine, the reality is that it often includes harmful contaminants. There’s no reason to jeopardize your family’s health.
With this in mind, you should consider investing in water purification systems in Asheville, NC. It’s possible to easily drink clear, clean, healthy water every day without buying pallets of water bottles. Plus, clean water is better for bathing, washing dishes and other uses. Here’s what you should take into account when you’re thinking of purchasing a water purification system:
- Water usage: Many water treatment systems are created based on the maximum amount of water flowing through your home. In the mornings, many homes have a maximum amount of water flowing through the pipes due to shower usage, laundry, etc. The number of bathrooms in the home will give a good ballpark number of what the water treatment system will need to do.
- Drinking water vs. entire home: This is a major decision. While pure water can have benefits throughout the entire house, it will be a larger investment than just ensuring clean drinking water. You may also choose a hybrid option that allows, for example, purified water in the kitchen only.
- Water analysis: Before the water filtration system is put into use, it’s good to know what’s in your water. You can do this by going to your water supplier’s website and finding an annual water quality report. You may be surprised to learn that there are high levels of particular contaminants. Knowing exactly what you need to defend against is important.
- City water vs. well water: For both sets of consumers, water purification systems are a good idea. That’s because it’s common to find contaminants in both city and well water, resulting from anything from ruptured pipes to standing water collecting bacteria.
- Number of people in your home: This will be key in figuring out how much water you use on a daily basis, which will affect the scope and cost of any water purification system. Picking the right filtration system will be dependent on your daily water usage.
Do you want a high-quality service in water filtration systems in Asheville, NC? Then look no further! The experts at Autry Plumbing, LLC have been serving the community for more than 30 years, helping customers obtain the cleanest water possible so they can drink and bathe with peace of mind. We’re also well-equipped to handle just about any residential plumbing situation life throws at you, from clogs and cracks to installations, replacements, maintenance and inspections—and we do it all at an affordable cost.
Our licensed and trained technicians come to you and will find the exact solution for your situation. We work quickly while never sacrificing quality. Plus, we repair piping systems and hot water heaters. We’re pleased to be your one-stop shop when it comes to plumbing in North Carolina! Give us a call right away to learn more and receive a complimentary consultation.
Categorised in: Household Plumbing